ICM Property Partners Trust invests in a diversified portfolio of commercial real estate projects across North America.
With a mandate to create value, the fund searches for opportunities to provide investors with strong cash flow (5% - 7% p.a.) and long-term growth (9% - 12% p.a.)
Where and how we invest?
We seek markets that are outperforming in population growth, job growth, economic growth, and wage growth
We only invest in markets where we have a local presence and relationships within the real estate community
Allows us to allocate to markets across North America
Why Investors Choose ICM Property Partners Trust
CHOOSE A DISTRIBUTION OPTION THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS
ADVANTAGED DRIP™ STRATEGY
100% re-investment of quarterly distributions
Highest anticipated total return
Purchase DRIP units at a discount
For investors wishing to compound their return
BALANCED DRIP STRATEGY
50% re-investment, 50% Cash of quarterly distributions
Lower anticipated total return than Advantaged DRIP™ Strategy
Purchase DRIP units at a discount
For investors wanting modest quarterly income
100% Cash of quarterly distributions
Lower anticipated total return than Advantaged DRIP™ or Balanced DRIP Strategies
Option to enter Balanced or Advantaged DRIP™ Strategies
For investors needing quarterly income
What am I investing in?
ICM Property Partners Trust gives investors the opportunity to invest in office, industrial, retail and multi-family properties and property related investments in Canadian, U.S. and Mexican cities where ICM and its team have local knowledge and experience.
How do I earn returns from this investment?
Returns are earned by investors from the rent and interest payments that ICM collects from tenants and borrowers, after paying for operating costs, plus anticipated increases in the value of the properties owned by the Trust. These returns are paid to investors in the form of quarterly distributions and long-term appreciation in the value of the Trust units.
When can I expect a return?
Quarterly distributions are paid 15 days after each quarter end, January 15, April 15, July 15, and September 15. The growth in the value of the units of the Trust is realized by an investor upon their eventual redemption at NAV.
What reporting can I expect?
Investors will receive quarterly bulletins and annual reports via email, and have access through ICM’s investor portal to view account statements. All necessary tax forms will be mailed within their respective deadlines.
What if I need liquidity?
Redemptions are available to investors on a monthly basis at the following price:
- 90% of NAV until the end of the first year following the purchase or acquisition of Units
- 95% of NAV in the second and third year following the purchase or acquisition of Units
- 100% of NAV thereafter
Notice period and limitations on redemptions
- 10 business day notice prior to month end, settlement 10 business days after month end
- Up to 1% of total outstanding units redemption limit per calendar month
- No redemption fee
- Please refer to the section tilted “Redemption of Trust Units” in the Offering Memorandum for full details
What are the fees?
- 1.40 -1.90% of NAV annual management fee (depending on unit series) & 1.0% acquisition fee
- ICM will hold a 5% earned interest in the Trust via the ICM Participating Interest. In order to preserve NAV for Unitholders during the early years of the Trust, the ICM Participating Interest will vest over a period of approximately four years